Netanyahu To Release Evidence Of Washington Pedophile Ring

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu just declassified 400,000 documents that expose child trafficking and a child sex ring in Washington.

Following Obama’s decision to abstain at the U.N. Security Council earlier in the week, Netanyahu has warned him that he is willing to release information that will potentially damage powerful people in Washington.

“From now on,” Netanyahu said, “with one touch of the keyboard everyone will have access to the documents and can trace what happened to the children.”

Jpost.com reports

Israel on Wednesday made public for the first time some 400,000 pages of documents related to the fate of the missing Yemenite children of the 1950s, something Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said was meant to “correct the historical injustice” of hiding the fate of the children.

“It is difficult to believe that for almost 70 years, people did not know what happened to their children,” Netanyahu said. “And as difficult as the reality may be, we are not willing for this to continue.”

Netanyahu’s comments came at a ceremony in the Prime Minister’s Office, where a website was launched with the documentation about the children.

The documents are those that three inquiry committees had at their disposal over the years in investigating the case of the missing children – in 1967, 1988, and 1995.

From now on, Netanyahu said, “with one touch of the keyboard,” everyone will have access to the documents and can trace what happened to the children.

In June, Netanyahu appointed Regional Cooperation Minister Tzachi Hanegbi to reexamine the evidence in the three previous inquiries, and in November the cabinet decided to release the classified documents. This decision overturned a 2001 decision to seal the documents until 2071.

During the early days of the state, from 1948 to 1954, hundreds of babies and toddlers of families of Mizrahi descent, mostly from Yemen, mysteriously disappeared during the massive wave of immigration at that time.

In the vast majority of cases, parents were told in the hospital that their children had died, though they never received any official confirmation.

Over the years, families have claimed that their children were in fact kidnapped and given away or sold off to Ashkenazi families.

The archives opened some 3,500 case files which contained original background materials collected by the committees, including hospital records, death certificates, photos and personal testimonies.

As such, the collection includes some 1,248 documents regarding hospitalization of the missing children, 1,226 death certificates, 923 burial records, 202 records of surgery following their deaths and 358 birth certificates.

Despite the massive amount of documents released, the majority of families still did not receive closure or new information regarding the whereabouts of their lost family members. Still, the opening of the case files was hailed as a major win and a step forward toward acknowledgment of the affair.

At the ceremony on Wednesday, Hanegbi termed this a “big day to correct a big injustice.”

The reason this is happening now, he said, “is that we feel a moral need to reveal the truth.”

Hanegbi acknowledged that the matter was a trauma that haunted families for decades, and expressed hope that transparency on the matter will help people reach closure.

“Hopefully, this will give some relief to the families,” he said.

The public database will reduce “suspicion and distrust that the establishment is hiding information,” Hanegbi stated. “We’re not hiding information; there is transparency.

All the details are out there.”

As for the reasoning behind the decision to make the documents public, Hanegbi said that the prime minister asked him to review them, and that he found no justification for keeping them classified.

“Now, every citizen, journalist, family member or historian can look at all the details and choose the way he will perceive it,” he said.

Hanegbi denied that there was any organized effort by the government to take children away from their parents, but said that information does not make the matter any less painful for the families.

“The committee that tried to find a solution, for this issue came out with the understanding that most of the children did die in hospitals,” he pointed out. “But the fact is that 1,000 children disappeared without graves, a reason of death, a funeral or a body.”

As for those who lived, Hanegbi called for the establishment of a DNA bank. He posited that at this point, nearly 70 years since the children disappeared, people who think they may have been adopted no longer have to fear insulting their adoptive parents, since they are probably no longer alive, and may be more willing to give DNA samples and find their long-lost relatives.

Knesset Science and Technology Committee chairman Uri Maklev (United Torah Judaism) proposed a bill to create a genetic database to help solve more of the mystery.

“Without genetic information, we will not be able to take the next step and unite parents, children and siblings,” he said.

Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked said that the affair “symbolizes for whole generations of Israeli citizens a phenomena of neglect, discrimination and racism. It is an open wound for whole families.”

With the opening of the database, Israel is showing it can no longer hide the findings, she added.

Shaked said that the legal situation was complex, but that a solution was found to give maximum information to the public, while protecting individual privacy in the case of adoption.

MK Eitan Cabel (Zionist Union), who is of Yemenite descent, said: “Today is a great day of hope for many families in Israel, and I am full of hope that opening the archives will bring relief to the families and help them get answers to the many questions that remained open and were an open wound to this day.”

President Reuven Rivlin also commended the government on opening the State Archives: “This has been a heavy burden on Israeli society and it should have been dealt with years ago.”

He expressed the hope that families and the rest of the country would now be able to learn what happened to the missing children.

Article here

Child pornography being linked to the American government has all the hallmarks of being one of the major scandals of the decade.

YOUTUBE FLAGGED THIS VIDEO Child Porn Investigation ProjectFlicker Involving 5200 Pentagon Employees

When the Pentagon child pornography story surfaced in 2010, it was naturally one of those media reports that created a whirlwind of interest and astonishment. Yet almost as quickly as the scandal emerged, it disappeared, leaving the nation dumbfounded and none the wiser of its outcome.
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/acd.02.html
Sources: https://youtu.be/Sy53wsEDNXk

#PizzaGate #OpPizzaGate #OpDeathEaters #OpPedoHunt

Zum IS Übergelaufene Deutsche NATO-Offiziere in #Aleppo verhaftet | #Syrien

Unter den Gefallen sollen angeblich auch “US-Amerikaner, Franzosen, Briten, Deutsche, Israelis, Türken, Saudis, Marokkaner, Kataris und weitere Nationalitäten” sein.

Von service-rh.de

 

Die deutsche Bundeswehr kämpft in Syrien nicht nur völkerrechtswidrig, sondern auch Seite an Seite mit Truppen des Islamischen Staats. Nach der Eroberung einer IS-Stellung in Ost-Aleppo staunten syrische Regierungstruppen nicht schlecht. In einem Bunker der Terror-Miliz hockten nicht nur „Kopf-ab“-Dschihadisten, sondern auch 14 Offiziere der NATO, die zuvor gemeinsam mit dem IS gegen die syrische Armee gekämpft hatten. Neben Soldaten aus den USA, Frankreich, Israel und der Türkei, sind auch Angehörige der Bundeswehr unter den Festgenommenen.

Einem Bericht des internationalen Voltaire Netzwerks zufolge, sind 14 NATO-Offiziere in einem IS-Bunker im von den syrischen Regierungstruppen befreiten Ost-Aleppo entdeckt und verhaftet worden. Die auf geopolitische Analysen fokussierte US-Europäische Internetplattform 21st century wire verweist in diesem Zusammenhang auf den Vorsitzenden der syrischen Handelskammer Fares Shehabi. Ihm zufolge soll es sich angeblich zwar zum überwiegenden Teil um saudische Offiziere handeln, doch unter den festgenommenen westlichen Militärangehörigen befänden sich auch US-amerikanische, israelische, türkische und katarische Staatsangehörige. Wie die Internetplattform weiter berichtet, geht wiederum der syrische Journalist Said Hilal Alcharif davon aus, dass es sich um NATO-Offiziere unter anderem aus den USA, Frankreich, Israel, der Türkei und Deutschland handelt.

In einer Stellungnahme vom 15. Dezember 2016 erklärte Alcharif:

„Aufgrund erhaltener Informationen waren die syrischen Sicherheitsbehörden im Stande das unterirdische Hauptquartier hochrangiger westlicher NATO-Offiziere in der Region von Ost-Aleppo ausfindig zu machen und alle lebend gefangen zu nehmen. Einige Namen wurden bereits an syrische Journalisten wie mich weitergeleitet. Bei den Gefangenen handelt es sich um US-Amerikaner, Franzosen, Briten, Deutsche, Israelis, Türken, Saudis, Marokkaner, Kataris und weitere Nationalitäten. Im Lichte ihrer Staatsangehörigkeit und deren Ranges versichere ich Ihnen, dass es sich dabei um einen sehr wichtigen Schatz der syrischen Regierung handelt, der es dieser ermöglichen sollte, in direkte Verhandlungen mit den Ländern zu treten die Syrien zerstört haben.“

Den bisher unbestätigten Berichten zufolge, sollen entsprechende Verhandlungen des UN-Sicherheitsrats unter Ausschluss der Öffentlichkeit begonnen haben.

Bereits am 22. September hatte es Informationen gegeben, wonach angeblich etwa dreißig israelische und westliche Offiziere während eines russischen Raketenangriffs getötet worden sein. Das Ziel sei ein geheimdienstliches Operationszentrum im westlichen Teil Aleppos gewesen. Bei den getöteten Offizieren habe es sich demnach um Staatsangehörige aus den Vereinigten Staaten, Katar, Saudi-Arabien, Großbritannien und der Türkei gehandelt.

Unter anderem die iranischen Fars News berichteten, dass die durch den Luftangriff getöteten Offiziere „die terroristischen Angriffe in Aleppo und Idlib koordinierten“. Dazu erklärte der kanadische Professor für Wirtschaftswissenschaften der Universität Ottawa, Michel Chossudovsky:

„Die USA und ihre Alliierten hatten in der Region Aleppos eine geheimdienstliche Operationszentrale eingerichtet. Bis zu dem Zeitpunkt als diese von russischen Raketen angegriffen wurde, wurde die ‚halb-geheime’ Einrichtung von Geheimdienstpersonal aus den USA, Großbritannien, Israel, der Türkei, Saudi-Arabien und Katar geführt.“

Der entsprechende Vorfall wurde von der US-geführten Koalition weder bestätigt noch dementiert.

Auch wenn es sich im aktuellen Fall um bisher unbestätigte Berichte handelt, wurde bereits mehrfach bekannt, dass westliche Spezialeinheiten, militärische Ausbilder und Geheimdienstmitarbeiter in Syrien aktiv sind und dabei auch die sogenannten moderaten Rebellen unterstützen. Zuletzt vermeldete die US-Regierung die Entsendung von 200 zusätzlichen Spezialkräften in die umkämpfte syrische Stadt Rakka. Diese werden die 300 offiziell bereits in Syrien befindlichen US-Soldaten ergänzen.

Dazu erklärte der US-Verteidigungsminister Ashton Carter:

„Diese letzte Zusage zur Entsendung zusätzlicher Einheiten nach Syrien ist ein weiterer wichtiger Schritt um es unseren Partnern zu ermöglichen, dem IS eine nachhaltige Niederlage beizubringen.“ Während in westlichen Medien von einer zurückhaltenden oder gar zögerlichen Haltung der Regierung Obama im Nahen Osten gesprochen wird, ist die Realität doch eine andere. So verweist etwa die Times of Israel auf das US-amerikanische „Special Operations Command (SOCOM)“ und das ihm angegliederte und noch verdeckter vorgehende „Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC)“. Dem JSOC wurden jüngst weitere Befugnisse eingeräumt, um „Terrozellen rund um den Globus zu bekämpfen“ und dabei auch unilateral, also unter Umgehung der üblichen militärischen Kontrollinstanzen vorzugehen. Der Times of Israel zufolge, ist davon auszugehen, dass SOCOM sowohl im syrischen Rakka also auch im irakischen Mossul eine Rolle bei der „Bekämpfung von Terroristen“ zukommen wird. Demnach ist ebenso ein „Terrorabwehr-Zentrum im Mittleren Osten“ geplant, dass auch zur „Unterbringung von Agenten von US-Diensten wie dem FBI und CIA gedacht ist“.

 

http://derwaechter.net/7381-2

 

MACHTKAMPF IN DEN USA: CIA gegen Donald Trump – Soll der neue Präsident aus dem Weg geräumt werden? Die Hintergründe!

#PizzaGate #ObamaGate #ClintonGate #Podesta #CIA

MACHTKAMPF IN DEN USA: CIA gegen Donald Trump – Soll der neue Präsident aus dem Weg geräumt werden? Die Hintergründe!

Conspiratus | Satanic Illuminati Exposed | NWO video | #PizzaGate

Oval Office Fireplace Masonic- Symbol Investigation 
#PizzaGate #OpPizzaGate | Vid

If You have any proof or usable information pls post it directly here

First data:

Started with these 2 images:

Need help identifying this symbol on the oval office fireplace. Any takers?
need-help-identifying-this-symbol-on-the-oval-office-fireplace-any-takers

 

 

Obscure Oval Office Fireplace Emblem Copied to Strip Mall store?

Obscure Oval Office Fireplace Emblem Copied to Strip Mall store?.jpg

First results:

It’s a symbol used by pedophiles very often.
100 PERCENT PROOF! MORE EVIDENCE OF PIZZAGATE & TRAFFICKING! WIKILEAKS, SPIRIT COOKING, #PIZZAGATE

Alternative

First impression is that’s Boaz and Jachin attached by a drapery with the sun overhead.
Source
http-gnosticwarrior-comwp-contentuploads201212boaz-and-jacin-jpg_boaz-and-jacin

Source
https-www-delacuadra-netescorialcar_colu-jpg_car_colu

Here’s some different photos of it from different angles
Source

11 August 2014

Oval Office Fireplace and Chimney

Favorite place for VIPs to chat and be photographed with POTUS. Over several years of Flickr photos the fireplace wood and fires-tarter have changed once. No sign of a fire during this time, although faint discoloration on the marble fireplace surround suggests smoky fire in the past.

pict25pict24pict15pict42pict41pict40pict36pict35pict14pict16pict17pict18pict19pict20pict21pict22pict23

The wood and fire-starter below it has changed.

pict26
The wood and fire-starter below it has changed.

pict27pict28pict29pict30pict31pict32pict33pict34pict37

Thank You in advance for Your help. It’s highly appreciated.

#PizzaGate | #NYT “It’s a very quiet neighborhood; that’s part of the reason why all of us like it there,” said Tony Podesta, a well-connected Democratic lobbyist and brother of John D. Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman.

[…]

Mr. Podesta, who lives two doors from the house the Obamas will rent, invites neighbors for pizza parties in his backyard, where he has a pizza oven. Several times a day, a line of parked taxis snakes down the street, their occupants drawn to the Islamic Center on the block for Muslim prayers.

[…]

Read full article here

or here as pdf

I wonder what’s underground. Tunnels ? Bunkers ? Killing rooms ?

#PizzaGate is real. We have a Satanic Pedophile Cult connected to Hillary Clinton in Washington DC. This can no longer be denied.

#PizzaGate is real. We have a Satanic Pedophile Cult connected to Hillary Clinton in Washington DC. This can no longer be denied. Mainstream Media correspondents like CNN’s Jake Tapper who openly joke about this you can bet are involved.
Source

This is nothing to laugh about. We are dealing with the abduction, rape, sacrifice and cannibalism of children. This evil and ALL associated with it needs to be removed from society. These predators must be arrested and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Your fkn days of laughter are over Tapper.”

John Miranda

“There is a problem when all your favourite members of the ruling class are eating at a “pizza” restaurant decorated with shit like this. It isn’t art—it’s depictions of child rape. The Twitter accounts associated with this place—now private—were openly referencing “murder rooms”. The Clinton campaign was ear-deep in this; it’s why so many were opposed to her candidacy.

There are so many people now implicated and associated with this: from the Clintons to the Royals, it’s one disgusting tapestry spanning nations, cultures and probably all of our history.

Your ruling class. It didn’t end with Savile. It will END when these fucking snakes—these parasites—are driven from their dens, put on trial and surgically removed from active participation in the affairs of this planet.

The U.S. election was utterly revelatory in the way the entirety of the establishment dug in behind Clinton. 2016 was the year that the mainstream media destroyed themselves by actively, consciously, deliberately ignoring the criminal corruption of the Clintons when so many could see it, and so clearly.

Social media now represent the method by which information will be transmitted and consensus formed. There is no way now that the MSM’s lies-by-omission will be able to counter the growing awareness of the nature of the ruling class—a worldwide cabal of bankers, industrialists, politicians and mediamen who practise and glorify murder and paedophilia.

Do not look away. This is their ART. Together we will grip the vine by its poisonous taproot and put it to flames, and repair the earth where it grew.”

Rob Wilkinson

#LittleLivesMatter #SpiritCooking #PodestaEmails #Wikileaks#CometPizza #MadeleineMcCann #PodestasPizza #FBI #NYPD#USMarshals #AttorneyGeneralSessions #SheriffClarke #CNN#NewYorkTimes #WashingtonPost #Breitbart #Drudge #INFOWARS #NBC#CBS #ABC #FOX #RamboBiggs #OutlawMorgan #HuffingtonPost#JohnWalsh #LosAngelesTimes #DavidSeaman #JakeTapper#ChicagoTribune #BostonGlobe #MSNBC #NPR #PBS #HagmannReport #DemocracyNow #MediaMatters #DrudgeReport #SilenceIsConsent

Additional information: https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/

https://youtu.be/M8NPH2kqtzY

Hillary’s fundraiser arrested for child rape – case leads straight to Obama #PizzaGate

Hillary’s fundraiser arrested for child rape – case leads straight to Obama

MILITIA INTERPOL | Operation Hydrant: 350 Celebrity Pedophiles #PizzaGate |

#OBAMA, #CLINTON, #PODESTA, #SOROS, #EPSTEIN & #ALEFANTIS CONNECTED TO #PIZZAGATE

Operation Hydrant

 

Read full article here: Article from Humans Are Free

or here as pdf:

bombshell_-obama-clinton-podesta-soros-epstein-alefantis-all-connected-to-pedophilia-claims-by-podesta-emails-_-humans-are-free

bombshell_-obama-clinton-podesta-soros-epstein-alefantis-all-connected-to-pedophilia-claims-by-podesta-emails-_-galactic-connection

podesta-clinton-pedophilia-infographic

 

More links: World Militia 700-Station Public Television Network World Militia 700-Station Public Television Network Skip to content

 

 

%d bloggers like this: